Wednesday, April 15, 2015

MSJMCW Story

Multicultural week is a time for people to connect in the best and easiest way possible; Food!  Everyone loves food and sense there is food from all different cultures and backgrounds it helps people understand their culture more and maybe connect with some people that they normally wouldn't talk to and they can learn from them about there culture. I love all types of food like chicken, pasta, noodles, naan, but I don't know how any of these foods came from and sense our school is so diverse I could ask people and really learn a lot and get more cultured than I was before. Also during this week crazy things happen like on Tuesday my friend found a black widow and was chasing me around campus with is and trying to kill me.  This week is very light and everyone has a good time.  That's why MC week is so great.

1 comment: